Welcome to Blogger's Almanac
The FAQ will grow to be The Bloggers Almanac. The Table of Contents will help to navigate entire 'FAQ. But yuo can use the Browsers local search as well- Press
Ctrl + F</code, and type your wanted keyword. Go on navigating by Browsers Search (on browsers window, bottom left) back and fort buttons>. This FAQ is issued by @afrog, dean of The Pond Institute for
Chainology studies. The Blurts Almanac (FAQ) is a migration of the Steem FAQ, Ver. 2017, migrated for the  in 2017-2019.
This enhanced FAQ provides useful information for beginners as well as for experienced bloggers. It's for all those in need of a quick hint and is based on the original Steem FAQ from 2017. We have dispensed with question marks, because here is nothing but questions. We also have dispensed with backlinks. A blogger knows where the browser's back button is located.
- Your FAQ is to contribute, at least by reading, giving hints as to what else should been kept at this place, and of course [ asking questions]. Thank you for your contribution. Later on, Blurt 2 will provide new Standard frontends and a new FAQ frontend. From this moment on you can contribute by driving the FAQ node of your language's community. And you can conteibute as a translator and an author as well.
- Best practice: If you have a question, go to FAQ, press CTRL+F, write down keyword and jump by browser's buttons up and down. No matter where your cursor is, you will find a answer.
FAQ – HOT NEWS – WITNESS
- Your FAQ author is a witness of Blurt since Jan. 18. 2021, and if you like what I do, please vote for your FAQ witness. As stronger thewitness is, as stronger your FAQ will be!
- We all are building the network for Blurt 2.0. This is done just by switching on a Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB (Raspi) in your house and let it run. Just download the löatest image of Crypropie Software, burn it to a 64GB microSD, put the card in the card slot of your Raspi and switch on power. Then forget your Raspi until you read some postings about the new Raspi Standard Frontend (RSF). From this moment on, you will get a pretty new blockchain exierience.
- Now the account [https:/blurt.buzz/@blurtfaq @blurtfaq] exits. This account will become the new FAQ whale, responsible for to pay FAQ authors, translators and friends.And responsible for the FAQ frontend, and all the new FAQ nodes. Soon we will have one of them in every language community.
Blurt Helpdesk 24/7
Help needed? No problem!
- First ask FAQ – The Bloggers Almanac. If this doesn't help,
- Go to Blurt-Discord server thread #helpdesk. If you are new to Discord, follow the invitation-link to the Discord Blurt Server. If you got a Discord login already login.
- After Signup or Login to Blurt Discord, change the thread to #helpdesk (left column)
- Inside the Thread you will always meet a friendly, helping hand.
Can you Blurt? Here you find a lot of useful links regarding your Blockchain. If you didn't know three of them, you couldn't Blurt perfectly.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION – The Page is still empty. We will present knowledge about the Markdown Editor of the Blurt Blockchain, what it can do - what it can't. You will find some layout templates to copy and paste. It's very easy to produce nice Postings! Wait please. Just a moment.
Blurt's Whitepaper (WP under development) and other WPs are here, as presented to the financial world. Read the first public WP of the Blockchain Steem from 2016, and the following paper issued by Ned Scott (Steemit Inc.) under the whales. You will find Bluepapers here as well.
On this page you can find all exchanges that have a blurt market. But what to do on any exchange's interface? There are exchanges for bank transfers like Bittrex and many dont do Fiat Transfers. All exchanges show a different appereance. But they all do the same thing and you have to maintenance your mind, before you start acting with exchange's affairs. Because you can lose money there, when you run into the traps there.
Beware of Huobi! If you make a mistake of just one space in the reciever's address, they take your coins and never send it back to the sender!
@ericet says (8/26/2020):
The Steem developer portal is still the right resource if you want to write some programs but with some changes. Some of operators on the list are either disabled (claim account, create clam account,etc) or haven't implemented yet (account_update2). Also I know the blurt team is working on a REST API soon, so will be many new stuffs coming. After everything is settle down, we are starting update the developer docs.
Developer Documentation on GitLab, where the Blurt Project is running:
The Blurt Project is running onGitLab. and we found two readmemd's for developers. two Docs.
- building.md contains priceless information on how to build Blurt on OSX.
- networknodes.md contains information about Blurt's infrastructure.
- Developer Portal until Blurt's Portal is not in place: Steem Developer Portal.
- Blurt Condenser is the react.js web interface to Blurt blockchain, a blockchain powered by DPoS Governance and ChainBase DB to store JSON-based content for a plethora of web applications.
- Blurt@GitLab. The Readme – Here you can find basic information like the distribution of 10% inflation, Regent Account (Government) and much more.
- Blurt Development, Milestone2 The preparation area of Hardfork 3. You have to login Gitlab to see all.
- Mentions on Discord and Blurt including witness lost blocks notification – @ericet's Dino bot – HowTo get your mentions? Who mentioned you in Blurt articles, comments and on Blurt Discord? Call the URL for making your personal Dino bot running.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION – They will come. You will see soon, what is possible with MediaWiki. We never have to stop learning!
Curation, Trails, Incentives, Tag #blurt-A to Z
Powered on foundation delegated Stake, keywords waiting for articles of serious bloggers to be rewarded. There are a lot curators of Blurttags on Blurt. 
It's not a bad idea to give the witnesses your 30 witness votes. Without fully engaged persons of witness, without their servers no Blurt exists. Warning: Do not misuse the mentioned people as helpdesk!!!
- Decrypt.co – Steem vs Tron: The rebellion against a cryptocurrency empire by Crypto specialized journalist Tim Copeland.
- Hive and Blurt: Forks of the Steem blockchain by Luke Nandibear. By the way and the editor's knowledge: Blurt is a Hive fork. Hive is a Steem fork. Blurt is a code fork of steem. Here's the exact point of divergence. We contain zero lines of hive code.
- Bittrex Steem seized hard fork.